- 7 pm
- Middlefield Community Center
405 Main Street
- 7 pm
- Durham Town Hall
30 Townhouse Road
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- (R) Charles J. Zieminski July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2024
- (D) Frank P. Petrella July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2024
- (U) Glenn McNamara July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2025
- (R) Howard J. Weissberg July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2025
The Durham Middlefield Interlocal Agreement Advisory Board is in charge of the transfer station on Cherry Hill Road.
In an effort to reduce the amount of solid waste from our communities, DMIAAB underwrites a composter program at a significantly discounted purchase price for residents of Durham and Middlefield. We have both food digesters and traditional composters available. Residents may purchase Earth Machine Composters for $30 and Green Cone food digesters for $60. These prices are 50% below the retail cost. Supplies are limited. To make arrangements for purchase, please contact the Transfer Station at 860-349-8702.
- DMIAAB 2018 Solid Waste Collection for Private Haulers Check List for Registration (PDF)
- DMIAAB 2018 Solid Waste Collection for Private Haulers Cover Letter for Registration (PDF)
- DMIAAB 2018 Solid Waste Collection for Private Haulers Registration Form (PDF)
- DMIAAB Financial Statements FY 2020 (PDF)
- DMIAAB Regulations Effective 2018-07-01 (PDF)